Gallery

Thursday 5 September 2013

SWTOR: Busy, small and furry


University life is busier than ever this first week of the new college year, so that's why I've been a little quiet this week. As far as I can see my homework load fluctuate through the week, I'll probably have to settle for posts at the start and the end of the week, say Monday and Thursday/Friday.

For the rest, meet Treek, my new ewok companion! I know, I know, it took me like a month to scrape together that 1 mil required, but I refuse to grind for things, even if it's just money. After I hired her, I spent some Cartel points to unlock her for all my characters and then I couldn't resist to get some customizations as well. I really adore this one with the eye patch for Y-u'no's Treek. She works amazingly well, tanking for me as well as giving herself some small heals now and then. Follows me around a bit less like a loyal dog, too (read: Corso).

I think Treek's animations look hilarious. She leaps into battle using makeshift wings and heals herself with cute green bubbles.

Now I just need to find out what gifts she likes, so I can find out more about that strange ewok history of her.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You can insert links, images and videos to your comment using these tricks.