Over the course of the past years, I've written some potentially useful posts about SWTOR, LotRO and Skyrim.
- Accuracy in SWTOR - How much accuracy you need for your character, where you get it and a brief dive into how damage is dealt and received.
- Blood Hunt Hardmode review: hardmode flashpoint is hard - My thoughts on the flashpoint Blood Hunt HM, including some pointers for tactics and video material.
- How to make it to my KOS-list in 5 quick and easy steps - The first guide ever on how to be annoying in PvP for dummies
- Aerial photography in the Old Republic - How to increase the maximum zoom distance to make amazing aerial screenshots or make game mechanics easier to spot
- How to get rid of the hood - Don't want your character to wear a hood but still want to wear that jedi robe? This post explains a workaround that allows you hide the hood on hooded chest pieces. Including a list of usable items for the Republic player.
- A tiger on Steam - How to launch SWTOR through Steam.
- Check your stats - What stats are important and what do they do? This post is aimed at willpower users (and lore-masters) specifically, but can be of help to any player.
- Lore-master legendary items - What legacies are must-have for lore-master legendary items? How many items do I need? And should I make a book or a staff from that second age symbol? Handy tips and explanations of choices for lore-masters already familiar with the legendary item system.
- Bear-tanking - The mechanism explained and fairy tales thrown out of the window once and for all.
- Should you play a lore-master? - The lore-master characterized for those thinking whether to start playing one. Including a little quiz for existing lore-masters.
N.B. Parts of these posts may be outdated due to in-game updates and expansions. Check the date of the post and decide for yourself.
- Skyrim mods - My top 5 of must-have Skyrim mods.