Gallery

Friday 2 December 2016

Ravalation's 2016 holiday card swap


If you're a long time Ravalation reader, you know I love snail mail. In fact, I had such a great time getting mail from readers and other bloggers and making my own new year's card last year, that I'm doing it again! As always, I'll be drawing the card myself. I haven't settled on the theme yet: might be Rogue One, might be Fantastic Beasts, might be Knights of the Eternal Throne... anything geeky. If you want to mentally prepare for what type of abomination you might be faced with, check out my Drawing diary entries.

So how does it work? Simply fill your e-mail and post address in the form below (not in the comments!) and submit. I will then e-mail you my info so we can exchange cards!



The card swap is open internationally. I live in the Netherlands, but will send cards to everywhere. Note that it may take a while to arrive depending on your location.

Entries will be closed around Christmas, so I'll be sending New Year's cards (no way they'll arrive in time internationally otherwise). That said, you can send me a Christmas card, or a New Year's card or a teabag with your favourite flavour... whatever you prefer; it's all for fun. Also, it doesn't matter if you use your real name or pseudonym; the postman will deliver either way - just go with what you feel comfortable with.

Finally, if you participated last year and want to again (yay), please fill in your address in the form anyway. It's nice to have everyone's info in one place; I'd hate to forget someone!

Have a great December!


P.S. If you're addicted now and want more geeky snail mail, check out Kay's 3rd Annual Holiday Card Swap.

10 comments :

  1. I'm already one step ahead of you.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! The world is in awe with your ability to timely plan ahead your Christmas cards. *takes off hat*

      (Seriously, though, I'm impressed you think about that kind of stuff halfway November!)

      Delete
    2. I've learned the hard way (the past two years) that if I want to get a card to Europe in December and not mid-January, I'd better plan for now. ;-)

      Delete
    3. Haha. See, that's the difference. You *learn* from things!

      Delete
    4. Now I have to get the mini-Reds to agree on a pose....

      Delete
    5. Haha, good luck with that!

      Delete
  2. Yay! I didn't sign up on the form because I know you already have my address, and I yours, but I'm so excited to send you a card again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I enjoyed doing this so much last year; huge thanks for the idea. I'm looking forward to yours already! :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too! Excited to be swapping with you this year! ^^

      Delete

You can insert links, images and videos to your comment using these tricks.