Gallery

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Ravalation's 2017 holiday card swap


You know that you're late with your annual card swap when... a Christmas card from a blogger friend arrives in the mail before they even could sign up on your blog. Oops.

Previous years I absolutely loved swapping cards with you guys, so I'd like to do it again! How does it work? It's really simple: if you'd like to receive a hand made postcard, fill in the form below. Note: if you'd like to send a card to me in return, make sure to tick the box "I'd like to send a card in return" and I will send the details your way. (It doesn't matter whether it's a Christmas card, a New Year's card or something random: it's all in good fun.)


Anyone can participate in the swap. If you're curious at what it entails, check out Ravalation's 2015 and 2016 card swap events, or last year's "the making of" New Year's card drawing diary.

Practical information

  • The card swap is open internationally; my address is in the Netherlands.
  • You can expect Ravalation's New Year's card to arrive in January. 
  • I will only use your information for sending the card and will delete it afterwards.
  • The form will close at the end of the year, or when the max. of 15 entries has been reached.

If you participated last year and want to again: I'd love that! Please do fill in your address in the form even if you already did so in earlier years. I will be traveling abroad and this is the only way I'll have access to your addresses.

Finally, I know that sending physical cards isn't everyone's cup of tea, so don't feel obliged. But if you do think this is fun: see you in the mail!

9 comments :

  1. Hehe, I didn't think you were going to do this this year, but yes, I was also planning to send you a card anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's too kind. Delighted to be swapping cards with you again this year. Yours were always super cool! :D

      Delete
  2. There is NO way it arrived that quickly, even though I paid strict attention to the quirks of addresses this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either some creep stole three photos of your children, stuck them on a holiday card, stole my address and posted it in an envelope... or you're wrong. :)

      Delete
    2. Wow. The Post Office actually worked.

      Delete
  3. I was wondering if you were going to do this, this year. I was wanting to send you one anyway, being sick has just put me way behind.
    Travel safe and have Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, so sorry you're sick. I hope you'll feel better soon, especially with Christmas coming up soon. Super nice that you were going to send one my way anyway, I'm looking forward to exchanging cards again already. :D

      Delete
  4. Better late than never, eh? ;) Like I said on Instagram, I'd love to exchange cards! I've filled out the form and will start working on your card asap :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, so awesome that we're going to swap cards this year! And no rush, I'm perpetually slow with holiday cards.

      Delete

You can insert links, images and videos to your comment using these tricks.